In this article, Jennifer Geib highlights the various ways your organisation can mine data and information in order to add value to your writing.Read More
Fundraising is key to an organisation enhancing its sustainability. It is about understanding an organisation’s case for doing its work; understanding who its stakeholders are; cultivating relationships; creating opportunities for people and grantmakers to give; and nurturing the commitments it has received. Building relationships and raising support for an organisation is facilitated by the strategic use of fundraising tools…beyond proposals! This category allows you to look at some of the different fundraising tools you can activate for identifying prospective supporters, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Digging for gold: how to mine data and information to add value to your writing
- How can I create effective standalone infographics?
- Getting others to tell your stories
- Navigating the minefield of information system implementations for non-profits
- Implementing an information system? Here's what to look out for
- The top 3 biggest donor management mistakes